Hi

I had a look from JANET (UK Academic network) which is 10Mbit when we get
it.
Initial page load was slow and some impatient folks might give up (maybe a
"please wait" message ?).
After that it was all fairly responsive.  Zooming in was fairly quick (The
delay while it went and got the image was less than the time it took to
download the image).
Everyone in my office thought it was a cool site :-).

                Anthony.

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com