From: Turner, John [mailto:JTurner@;AAS.com]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 9:53 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Apache 2, Tomcat 4, Lee 0

If you have more than one worker defined like this:

apache vhost1 - worker1 - tomcat host1
apache vhost2 - worker2 - tomcat host2
apache vhostn - workern - tomcat hostn

wouldn't you also need a connector and separate port for each one in
server.xml?  I can't see any benefit to doing it that way, but I guess you
could do it. Others probably have different opinions.

John