don't kid yaar...
where u work and which part of world u r living....
upto my knowledge the active participant of this list are John Turner,,,Bill
Barker to say

Regards
Laxmikanth M S
Off*  : 91-80-6610330 extn 1256
Res* : 91-80-5267150
http://www.sonata-software.com

> Coming together is the beginning, staying together is progress and working
> together is Success
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us  - Emerson