Hi, Kenny.

        I think this is basically how it works:

- Tomcat's conf web.xml sets the default session-timeout (in
session-config element) to use for all web apps.

- You can specify a different session-timeout in each specific web app you
deploy in the web app's WEB-INF/web.xml file.

- This session timeout can still be overridden in application code using
the session.setMaxInactiveInterval method.

        I hope this helps you find the problem.

-Jeff

"Kenny G. Dubuisson, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/20/02 09:05 AM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"