From: PELOQUIN,JEFFREY (HP-Boise,ex1) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 3:43 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: SSL setup Apache -> Tomcat

I would imagine you do not need to switch to warp and the majority of the
list would say not to use warp.  I only use it due to the fact it is not
currently convenient for me to upgrade the perl on my HP-UX box to 5.05.

The only thing I had to do was to place the warp equivalent of JKMount in
the virtual host for the 443 port and I was off and running.  Do you place
the JKMount directive in each virtual host or do place them outside of all
virtual hosts so that the directive apply to all hosts?  I do know for JRUN
2.3.3, the placement of the mapping directive relative to the virtual hosts
makes a diference of operation.