Disable (comment out) the AjpConnector on port 8009 (or whatever JK port you
are using).  Enable the CoyoteConnector on port 8009, there is one in the
default server.xml.  In fact, the CoyoteConnector on 8009 is the
default...in order to use Ajp13Connector, you either have to disable the
CoyoteConnector on 8009 and enable Ajp13Connector, or be creating server.xml
from scratch.  My guess is that you are doing #1, so just reverse whatever
it is that you did to start using Ajp13Connector.

John