Hi I am offsite today, so not sure if this will work, anyway.

I have tried setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH but it still does not work.

I suspect that I have conflicting versions or classes, so my questions
are:

1. Where should I get classes12 or classes111 from for HPUX 10.2 and
Oracle 8.0.4
   (the ones I am using are copied from Linux)
2. I have seen mentioned that an associated DLL is required, which one?
and where
   should it go?

Thanks once again

John

Make sure you have the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable set to
$ORACLE_HOME/lib (I think  :-\ )  At least you have to on Linux.