Hello,

Using tomcat 4.1 on a Windows 2000 sp3 system
Used keytool to generate the alias tomcat and keystore called mykeystore
Create a self signed cert.. used the default password changeit

I then created a CSR from using the keystore.. Imported the signed cert from the external CA into the keystore mykeystore

did a -list -keystore mykeystore and it should be the cert..

I then added the attributes to my server.xml file to use point to the new mykeystore location with password.. saved and started up tomcat

For some reason it's still looking at the self signed cert and not the new one.

What exactly is it looking at?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Roh