From: Turner, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 5:27 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Can't find servlet

Looks to me like you are missing all of your servlet mappings.  A basic
servlet entry in web.xml looks like this:

<servlet>
  <servlet-name>SomeServlet</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>SomeServlet</servlet-class>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>SomeServlet</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/SomeURLPattern</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

You have to do that for each and every servlet, unless you want to use the
Invoker servlet, which is unwise because of the security implications.

I'm more sys-admin than developer, so there's probably more to it that one
of the real developers on this list can explain.

John