From: PELOQUIN,JEFFREY (HP-Boise,ex1) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 2:56 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: WARP (Apache<->Tomcat)

there is a good chance that the warp module is not Apache2 compatiable.
Also if I recall the original author never provided any sort of guarantee
that it would work under windows.

We have used it successfully on HP-UX for over a year without any problems
but for windows you should look into using mod_jk.