Yes, he is bugging this list in his smart manner
for at least a year. All attemps to help him
on how to behave and ask questions in a list
had little or no effect, so I ignore him. (After
he even managed to upset me in a way that I wrote
my first and only flame mail)

So every time you feel dumb, be reminded that
there are persons that beat you in this respect.