Randy -

Without seeing the pertinent snippets from httpd.conf and server.xml, I can only guess. One thing is that the auto-generated mod_jk.conf will not work if you define your own <VirtualHost> blocks in httpd.conf. You probably need to manually put all the Jk directives in httpd.conf, taking care to put the right JkMount directives inside the appropriate <VirtualHost> block(s). You may also want to change the name of your <Host> tag in server.xml to match the expected virtual host..

Regards,

Lajos

Kemp Randy-W18971 wrote:
OK.  I have the 2x and 4x versions of Apache and Tomcat, along with the
mod_jk2 connector, set up on Solaris and Windows 2000.  Here is what I am
having problems with.
1.  Context path.  If I set up an application context path for pdlens in
Tomcat, I can go http://localhost:8080/examples and
http:/localhost:8080/pdlens.  Now I can also get http://localhost/examples
but not http://localhost/pdlens.  What could be missing?
2. Virtual hosts.  If I have a virtual host called www.test.com, I can get
www.test.com from Apache, but not www.test.com/pdlens talking to Tomcat.
What could be missing here?
In both cases, it can't find the desired websites.

galatea.com
Cocoon training, consulting & support