Do you mean in the Tomcat docs (concerning the Redhat configuration)?  If
now, then which website?

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert L Sowders [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 5:27 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Jk2 application questions

Try this from Umberto.

Pay particular attention to the Tomcat and JK2 and Apache2 configs.  Even
though it was written for RedHat it works for windows too.  The concepts
are the same.

rls

Kemp Randy-W18971 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01/15/2003 05:59 AM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Jk2 application questions

OK.  I have the 2x and 4x versions of Apache and Tomcat, along with the
mod_jk2 connector, set up on Solaris and Windows 2000.  Here is what I am
having problems with.
1.  Context path.  If I set up an application context path for pdlens in
Tomcat, I can go http://localhost:8080/examples and
http:/localhost:8080/pdlens.  Now I can also get http://localhost/examples
but not http://localhost/pdlens.  What could be missing?
2. Virtual hosts.  If I have a virtual host called www.test.com, I can get
www.test.com from Apache, but not www.test.com/pdlens talking to Tomcat.
What could be missing here?
In both cases, it can't find the desired websites.

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>