It cannot be true. I need help!
I have Oracle 8.7.1, tomcat 4.0.6, cocoon 2.0.4, windows2000, solaris.

If i run tomcat on Oracle Server(win2000), everything works successfully,
but if i run Tomcat on another server(windows or solaris),
Tomcat dont't get any data from Oracle Server.
Why? If i run some application how TOAD on different Servers - it works, but
Tomcat not. I write small Java-proram, it make connection to oracle and
runs a stored procedure - it works! Tomcat and this program use one
JDBC-Driver.

What is wrong?

Please, any ideas..

Configuration in Tomcat:

  <datasources>
    <jdbc name="mydb">
      <auto-commit>false</auto-commit>
      <pool-controller min="5" max="10"/>
      <dburl>jdbc:oracle:thin:@sv000111:1521:mydb</dburl>
      <user>dbo</user>
      <password>xxx-xxx</password>
    </jdbc>
  </datasources>

I can ping all servers, network seems to be ok.

Thank you very, very much,
best regards.

e-mail is strictly forbidden.