I have been trying to do the same thing, unfortunately I have not found a
way to make this happen yet.

Brandon

-----Original Message-----
From: Reynir Hübner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 9:59 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Logging

Is it possible somehow to set the logger in tomcat (FileLogger) so that it
will tell which application the exception happenes.
My problem is this :
I have a server running serveral virtual hosts, most running the same
web-applications. When an exception is caused it gets stack-trace-printed to
the standard out, but it's impossible for me to determine which application
it happenes in. Is it possible to configure the FileLogger to display where
it happenes ?

Thanx
-reynir

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>