Jake,

Well, thanks anyway. Maybe somebody else knows the score on this one and will pipe up. :)

Erik

Jacob Kjome wrote:
Hello Erik,

Sorry, I don't do JSP and haven't a clue about taglibs

Jake

Tuesday, February 04, 2003, 9:31:27 AM, you wrote:

EP> Jacob Kjome wrote:

In order to obtain access to a file under WEB-INF in a completely portable way, use something like...

getServletContext().getResourceAsStream("/WEB-INF/myproperties.xml");