Hi there,

This sounds like a dumb question (probably is) but can I define a subcontext within another global context?

In other words if I define a web application context to be

/myapplication

and I want another mini-web application (separate from /myapplication but within it)

i.e.

/myapplication/miniapplication

Is this possible?

In other words, can I set up

/myapplication/WEB-INF/...etc

and

/myapplication/miniapplication/WEB-INF/...

and have them be distinct?

How would this look like in apache's httpd.conf and tomcat's server.xml?

I think the answer is "no" because the parent context (/myapplication in this case) will take precedence over the miniapplication context... but then again I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Jan-Michael