Hi,

I am using sections like that below to store the database url / username /
password for my server.  I then access these from the code using

getInitParameter("database_password");

in my code.  What I would like is to move these out to the web.xml file in
conf/web.xml so that when I move my .war file from the development to the
live server it just picks up the new url's and passwords automatically.

Problem:
I can't figure out how to install these sections into the conf/web.xml file.
I have tried putting them in the "default" servlet and the "invoker" servlet
and also creating a servlet section of it's own but none of these work.  I
want to still be able to have a web.xml for most things (e.g.
session-timeout) but just have some things in the default one.

    <init-param>
      <param-name>database_password</param-name>
      <param-value>mypassword123</param-value>
    </init-param>

Anybody know the answer?  I'd be very appreciative if you did.

Regards,
Andoni.