Howdy,
I still have a good hour before the current stress test on my PC is
finished, so I'll chime in on this issue a bit.

First, to answer the question: my fav "book" about servlets and JSP is
available online for free:
http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/docs.html

I realize some people like printed matter they can hold in their hands
and read in bed at night, so those people can print the above ;)

To other people who answered, and to the original poster of this
question: what do get from the books that you can't get online?  Do you
not find that the books, or at least parts thereof, become outdated very
quickly?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

http://pdf.coreservlets.com/

>> Be sure to read it in conjunction with the current Tomcat
documentation,
>> because although it's a very good book, there are a few (very few)
>> references that are now out of date.  If you read the Tomcat docs you
>> will spot them right away (things like where in the filesystem to
deploy
>> your webapp, etc).
>>

>> Erik
>>

>> Jose Euclides da Silva Junior - DATAPREVRJ wrote:
>> > Regards,
>> > Euclides.
>> >
>> > Imagination is more important than knowledge. -Albert Einstein

>> > For additional commands, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and notify the sender.  Thank you.