Hi peter

Thanks for your reply.
I didnt get what u meant by testing it with bean
What I did was

recorded the time before I executed the Proc
recorded the time after I got result result set
recorded the time after commenting all the logic I had in
while(rs.next()){} loop.

I need all 6000 rows coz
on my page i am selecting one item in my combo-box and based on value i select second combo box on same page gets populated.
Unfortunately there is one value which is creating problem

Any help will be of great help 2 me