Well I thought the same too already. But I checked in the browser settings
all too. There is no difference. But the big question is for me why does it
work when I access the local host (http://localhost:8080/...) and it does
not work when I access the real server
(www.urbaplan.net/Urbaplan/upIndex.htm). For me there must be a problem on
the server. But I do not have any error message. So I also do not know
where to start. Is there a possibility that the JVM dumps something?

Christian Schuster

Rudolf Schuster AG
Postfach 277
CH - 3000 Bern 11

http://www.rsag.ch
++41 31 348 05 30

             Tim Funk
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             rg>                                                        To
                                       Tomcat Users List
             02/25/2003 06:39          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: JVM and Browser are crashing
               "Tomcat Users
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              rta.apache.org>

You might have security settings enabled that don't allow applets to do
everything you want them to. Look at the security tab of IE and maybe
add your server as a trusted server. (Just a guess)

-Tim

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I know this.
>
> The strange thihng is that I also have Tomcat running on my local
machine.
> Then when I access through the browser the local applet it works. But if
> access the applet on the server it crashes me all. I also checked the
> server.xml doc. All is the same except the ports and address. So I really
> do not know where is the problem. It is also strange that it is working
in
> Netscape local and on the server.
>
> Regrads,
>
> Christian Schuster
>
> Rudolf Schuster AG
> Postfach 277
> CH - 3000 Bern 11
>
> http://www.rsag.ch
> ++41 31 348 05 30
>

>              Tim Funk
>              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>              rg>
>                                        Tomcat Users List
>              25.02.2003 18:23          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc

>              Please respond to
Subject