I got the latest version of Tomcat.It is on a Linux Box. I wanted to use
webdav inorder to give our developers the ability to modify files in our
webapps in Tomcat w/o having to login to the box and do vi or something, w/o
having to ftp files over or without having to scp files over. We all use
windows boxes and I basically just wanted to do something like Webdav well
they could just see a gui copy the file over edit it and copy it back. Can I
do this with webdav and if so how? And if not are there any other options.

Anthony Smith
GSP Technologies
901-263-8953

"Having education and talent doesn't make you better than the world... it
makes you responsible for it!"