you can use context.getRealPath("/") to get the root folder of your web app, then use
relative path to get to other folder.

 Raja Sekhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi Shaipra,

I have done the way you said. I get the output as ..

I think the reason is in catalina.bat its set that way. But some how I want to get the
location of the folder installed.

Regarding usage of this property actually i am trying to use it in my servlet at the
backend to initiate some logs and stuff like that. I will definitely consider your
suggestion and presently I am not doing any kind of that.

Please let me know how to do this..

Thanks & Regards,

..Raj