On Friday 14 March 2003 5:11 am, Tim Funk wrote:
> Could it be this?
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-dev&m=104247780113629&w=
>

> -Tim

It looks close, but I don't think that's it.  For that issue to be true here,
the browser would have had to have received a cookie in the first place.  But
I kept checking the "Cookies" folder and when I connect to my development
server, a cookie appears there.  When I connect to the client's server, no
cookie ever shows up in the Cookies folder - that's what makes me think
Tomcat isn't sending it in the first place.

Ian