Do your certificates work with other applications in other scenarios ?

On Saturday, March 15, 2003, at 12:28 AM, Mark Liu wrote:

I am not sure if they are of the same format.  I only
know that I am able to import the certificate
generated by my "little Java program" into the
keystore as alias tomcat.

Anywhere I can check the format of the
keytool-generated certificate?

--- Mufaddal Khumri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is your certificate format  generated by your
"little java program"
exactly like the keytool generated certificate ?
Have you tested your
certificates with other applications to see if you
are producing them
correctly ?

thanks.
On Friday, March 14, 2003, at 09:21  AM, Mark Liu