At least you didn't say you've tried everything: I hate that, if you
have tried everything, something would have worked ;-),
but anyways, I'm going of on a tangent ...

Firstly, your web.xml looks kinda screwed: You have nothing mapped
int the wep app.

Then, quite likely your major problem is that you have not
mapped any requests to your servlet.

You need to map your web application to it's implementation. It's not
enough to just state your web descriptor {Like your post shows}, you
will also need something like

        <!-- Map requests to servlet -->
        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>ServletName</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>

after ALL the <servlet /> definitions.

So something like ...

<!DOCTYPE web-app
    "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd";>
<web-app>
        <!-- Publish the servlet to the container -->
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>YourServletName</servlet-name>
                <servlet-class>JavaPackage.ServletClass</servlet-class>

        </servlet>

        <!-- Map requests to servlet -->
        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>YourServletName</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>

</web-app>

That's of course, assuming a few things ...
1. Your servlet is compiled, and a proper extension of HttpServlet
2. You want everything under
http://yourservername.domain/YourServletName to go to your servlet.
3. And probably another few things,

Hopefully this will help you in the right direction ...

Paul

--
p niemandt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>