-----Mensagem original-----
De: Krzysztof Janiszewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 25 de março de 2003 08:18
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: Tomcat+apache+reload application

Hi!

I have the following problem. When I change my servlets and do reload
action
of my context in Manager i can see changes when I browse pages via
Tomcat-
standalone http server, but when I try to do this via Apache+mod_webapp,
can't see new servlet. I have to restart tomcat and apache to see
changes in
my servlet. What is the problem?

Best regards
Krzysztof Janiszewski