-----Mensagem original-----
De: Krzysztof Janiszewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 25 de março de 2003 08:40
Para: 'Tomcat Users List'
Assunto: RE: Tomcat+apache+reload application

Hi!

> The Warp Connection doesn't "refresh" the connections. So, if
> you put a new servlet or even upload a new version of an
> existing servlet, the connection between Apache and Tomcat is lost.
> But you don't have to restart Tomcat, just Apache.

Is it the only solution?
It is hard to restart Apache which handles about 2000 vhosts during hi
traffic time :(
I want to give the ability to reload appliactions to my customers, and
they could reload applicationa even several times a minute, and
restarting apache several times in a minut is a bad thing.

Best regards
Krzysztof Janiszewski
IT Partner