http://www.htmlgoodies.com/letters/221.html

A recent htmlgoodies.com newsletter dealt with this subject, helping
you with the formula since there is no real definitive easy answer that
we could give you.  Follow the link above, I hope it helps.

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3/26/03 3:26:27 PM >>>
Do you have a ballpark, since I was asked?

At 03:15 PM 3/26/03 -0700, you wrote:
>In this economy, I usually ask the client how much they're willing to
spend.
>Usually they will fess up and then you can decide from there.  Telling
them
>how much you (truly) want will usually result in "yeah, right."
>
>Matt

[EMAIL PROTECTED]