Hi all

I’ve mapped my default servlet in server.xml as “/” so all requests are mapped to that servlet. Is there any standard solution to getting the jsp and images to work under this situation?

At the moment they are all getting routed to the default servlet.

If I make the mapping “/images” in server .xml I can make the images load but I also have to map each individual jsp page to the jsp page.

Eg:

<servlet>

                      <servlet-name>index.jsp</servlet-name>

                      <jsp-file>/onm/index.jsp</jsp-file>

  </servlet>

Question: is there any way to get all this to work without all these mappings?

Regards

Donie

the sender.