Howdy,
It looks like you're passing a Throwable to something that expects a
subclass, Exception.  Check you index.jsp page to make sure you pass
exceptions, or throws exception, or whatever you do to get the
handlePageException method doesn't give it a Throwable.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext
>cannot be applied to (java.lang.Throwable)
>    [javac]       if (pageContext != null)
>pageContext.handlePageException(t);
>    [javac]                                           ^
>    [javac] 1 error
>
>I hope someone can help me.
>Thanks
>
>Sandra