From: NormW [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 June 2003 12:20
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Question regarding "tomcat-apache.conf" file.

Just a tad too quick with the 'send'... mod_jk or mod_jk2? If you don't have
a preference, go with mod_jk... it has only recently been updated and if you
get auto config working, it only supports jk anyway.
There are slots at Jakarta for the binaries for mod_jk for different
versions of Solaris but are presently empty... do you 'roll-your-own'
[compile] or prefer 'ready-made' [binaries]?
Solaris is not on my 'accreditation list' so this will be strictly theory...

But before going on, best if you nominate your jk(2) module and wether you
compile or buy...
Norm