And then Restart Tomcat :)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dominic Parry
  To: Tomcat Users List
  Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 8:53 PM
  Subject: Re: Can't get to /admin dir of our webapp

  Hi There,

  You need to make sure that Tomcat does not Deploy the Admin App. You can do this by
removing the Deployment descriptor admin.xml from the webapps folder, also move/rename
the admin folder in the TOMCAT_HOME\server\webapps folder. Check in server.xml that
you have removed the /admin context entry that points to tomcat's admin app.

  Good luck!

  -Dom