...and clean out its work directories.

John

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:54:16 +0200, Dominic Parry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And then Restart Tomcat :)
----- Original Message ----- From: Dominic Parry To: Tomcat Users List Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: Can't get to /admin dir of our webapp

Hi There,

You need to make sure that Tomcat does not Deploy the Admin App. You can do this by removing the Deployment descriptor admin.xml from the webapps folder, also move/rename the admin folder in the TOMCAT_HOME\server\webapps folder. Check in server.xml that you have removed the /admin context entry that points to tomcat's admin app.

Good luck!

-Dom
----- Original Message ----- From: Zabel, Ian To: 'Tomcat Users List' Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 8:47 PM
Subject: Can't get to /admin dir of our webapp

Hello All,

We have deployed our webapp to the / context (""), and we're trying to
access the admin directory (/admin) but Tomcat wants to server up it's
little admin webapp. How can I get tomcat to server our /admin directory
from out / webapp?

Thanks,
Ian.

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/