Hi!
I have a servlet which is loaded when tomcat is started. The servlet uses
the resource, which is configured in the server.xml, to get a database
connection.  I have two weird problems here.
1. The init method in my servlet is called twice. First time it is able to
get the connection and load the data from the database.
2. The second time I get

java.sql.SQLException: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null'
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource.jav
a:529)
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:3
12).

I have classes12.jar file in the common/lib and have all the xml parsers
classes required.
Ideas?

-Sudhir.