Complete HOWTO, step by step: http://www.johnturner.com/howto

This has been posted MANY times, do yourself a favor and check archives and Google before posting.

John

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:44:35 +0000, Hari Om <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

where can I download rpm file for JDK and Tomcat on Red Hat Linux  7.1
I tried rpmfind.net freshrpms.net and rpmseek.com

what is better way to INSTALL above pacakages on Red Hat Linux...(1) TAR/GZ or (2) RPM...?

Where is the FORUM for RED HAT LINUX...?

MILLION THANKS!

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/