try java.sun.com for the JDK and
www.apache.org for tomcat

you might not be able to get rpm's for the Tomcat but you will at least get something
to compile

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/14/03 04:44PM >>>
where can I download rpm file for JDK and Tomcat on Red Hat Linux  7.1
I tried rpmfind.net freshrpms.net and rpmseek.com

what is better way to INSTALL above pacakages on Red Hat Linux...(1)TAR/GZ
or (2) RPM...?

Where is the FORUM for RED HAT LINUX...?

MILLION THANKS!