Hello,

     I'm using tomcat 5.0.  I seem to be having a problem with virtual hosts.  I am
running one virtual host called www.cltractor.com and that seems to be running fine.
I also setup a virtual host called axonware.redirectme.net.  I was going to use this
free domain name with forwarding and masking....well you get the point.  But,
axonware.redirectme.net only hits my main localhost.  It's almost as if Tomcat can't
figure out that it is a host name or a host (virtual host).  If I setup a virtual host
called www.redirectme.net and to test it go to my hosts file and add the line
192.168.1.10  www.redirectme.net then this will work fine and dandy, but again if I'm
using axonware.redirectme.net it will not.  Host file reads 192.168.1.10
axonware.redirectme.net and I have a Virtual Host setup in Tomcat 5.0 named the same.
I am using only Tomcat 5.0.  I am not using Apache Httpd.

Thank you for your time,

Wade Chandler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]