Are you sure there is only one LoadModule/AddModule pair for mod_webapp?

What is on line 1037 of httpd.conf?

John

J. Joe Wang wrote:
Dear all,

I am trying to configure tomcat 4.0.4 with apache 1.3.26 on redhat 7.2.
The installation of apache is a normal one. i.e. ./configure, make, make
install. The installation of tomcat 4.0.4 is also a normal one. And I
followed the install.txt come with webapp_module. i.e. (1)copy mod_webapp.so <apache directory>/libexec/., (2)modified apache httpd.conf with LoadModule webapp_module
libexec/mod_webapp.so and AddModule mod_webapp.c, (3)add <IfModule mod_webapp.c>
WebAppConnection warpConn warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy examples warpConn /examples
WebAppInfo /webapp-info
</IfModule>
to the end of httpd.conf.

But when I tried to start the apache, it gave out a warn and couldn't be
started. Here is the message.
[warn] module mod_webapp.c is already added, skippingSyntax error on
line 1037 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:

Both of the WebAppDeploy examples warpConn /examples and WebAppInfo
/webapp-info can give out this warn message. If I removed them, then the
apache can be started.

So can anybody help me out with this problem. I guess it is due to some
mis-configuration, but I really have no idea what is wrong.

Any information will be highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Joe