Hi John,

Thanks for the reply!
Yeah, there is only one LoadModule/AddModule pair for mod_webapp.
Here is the LoadModule/AddModule block in my httpd.conf.
  LoadModule php4_module        libexec/libphp4.so
  LoadModule webapp_module libexec/mod_webapp.so

  AddModule mod_webapp.c

The line 1035 is
  <IfModule mod_webapp.c>
The line 1036 is
  WebAppConnection warpConn warp localhost:8008
The line 1037 is
  WebAppDeploy examples warpConn /examples
The line 1038 is
  WebAppInfo /webapp-info
And the line 1039 (last line of httpd.conf)
  </IfModule>

If I remove line 1037 and 1038, then the apache can be started.

Thanks!