From: John Turner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 2:02 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat4, where is classpath set when run as service

I'm pretty sure.  Editing the registry is possible, so is editing the
startup scripts.  That doesn't mean its advisable, or portable.

Tomcat has a pretty robust ClassLoader architecture specifically
designed to load classes that it needs.  Why not use it instead of
mucking about with the registry and trying to force a new/different
classpath?

John