On 28-Feb-2001 Tom Oehser wrote:
> Make sure you have the full file - there was an incomplete file upload at
> one point.  The correct file length is 2133632. -Tom

To be sure, I downloaded it again, but it still fails.
A few minutes ago, I just thought it was because of the "linux progress bar"
patch, that disables the access of /dev/console, but I have reboot on a clean
kernel, and it still fails.

Is there a way to check the "loop feature" ?

>> I try to mount the cdrom boot image like this :
>> 1/ first, I make an image bootable :
>> mkisofs -o image_cd -b tomsrtbt-1.7.218.ElTorito.288.img -R iso/
>> 2/ then, I try to mount it in /iso/mnt (yes in /iso/, not iso/ !)
>> mount -v -t iso9660 -o ro,loop=/dev/loop0 image_cd /iso/mnt/
>> Here is the error message :
>> mount : le périphérique de boucle /dev/loop0 va être utilisé
>> (in english = the loop device /dev/loop0 is gonna be used)
>> Then... nothing. I can't even kill the process (as root, "kill -9" doesn't
>> do anything...).
-
3ème Anjou Linux Party ! [ http://www.info.univ-angers.fr/ALP/ ]
--
_____________________________________________________
 A  r  n  a  u  d    C  a  l  v  o                     47°43'60N  0°31'0W

Reply via email to