Does your kenel support the loop filesystem? -Tom

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Arnaud Calvo wrote:

> Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:16:07 +0100 (CET)
> From: Arnaud Calvo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Liste TomsRtBt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [tomsrtbt] Re: mount the cdrom boot image
> 
> 
> On 28-Feb-2001 Paul Jensen wrote:
> 
> > use minix instead of iso9660 to mount the image.
> > mount -v -t minix -o ro,loop=/dev/loop0 image_cd /iso/mnt/
> 
> The minix fs is for the tomsrtbt image, isn't it ?
> But I made a NEW cdrom image, with the "-b" flag to make a cd bootable from the
> tomsrtbt one, and added a few files (just to see...). This *new* image should
> be a iso9660 one, no ?
> 
> Anyway, I tested both fs, none of them works, and I thinks it's the loop's
> fault, but I don't know how to solve the problem...
> 
> -
> 3�me Anjou Linux Party ! [ http://www.info.univ-angers.fr/ALP/ ]
> --
> _____________________________________________________
>  A  r  n  a  u  d    C  a  l  v  o                     47�43'60N  0�31'0W
> 

Reply via email to