I just started using tomsrtbt, and I think it's terrific. I use a W2K desktop, W2K laptop, and an ME desktop, but I don't have the luxury of actually installing Linux on any of them.
 
I have a parallel port ZIP-100 drive, and I'd like to put some tools/toys on one that I can carry with my tomsrtbt disk. I have the ZIP formatted as a VFAT disk, so I can use it from both Windows or Linux.
 
I would like to have two things at a minimum:
 
VIM 5.x -- plain old vi is OK, but VIM is soooo much better...
GCC -- I'd like to be able to write my own utils and also compile some other tools.
 
Does anyone have/know how I can get these so they run under tomsrtbt?
 
(Alternatively, has anyone succeeded at using the cygwin gcc as a cross-compiler?)

-- Ed C.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 

Reply via email to