William,

Please grab the latest testing version (1.094). Under File->Preferences,
set your Debug settings to 2,1,2,2. Then select File->Locate Pronto.
Regardless of the success or failure, then select Utility->Email
Logfile. This will send me the results of the serial port scan. It's the
first step in helping me figure this out.

thanks,

stewart