I've just posted 1.098 which contains a small number of fixes. Primarily
this fixes cut/copy/paste on OS X. Apple has acknowledged this as a bug
and was also kind enough to supply a workaround.

I've been receiving a number of email logfiles. Unfortunately, some are
not entirely useful for a couple of reasons. First, the logfile does not
tell me the type of remote you're using. The Pronto has no command for
identifying the make/model. Second, most are using default debug levels
which provide almost no information. The debug levels should all be set
to at least (2) to provide sufficient information. If you do email me a
logfile, please follow it up with an email containing specific
make/model information about your remote.

thanks!

stewart