Hi,

I am trying to add a personalized script in jack's home folder  and save  the
new iso image on  disk. but I tried it, and after booting from the modified iso
image the system goes to maintenance mode.

Here is how I proceed
cd /cdrom/opensolaris

mkdir /cdimage/i386
find . -print | cpio -pudm /cdimage/i386
cp ~/personalised_script  /cdimage/i386/jack/personalised_script
cd /cdimage
mkisofs -o /cdimage/osolx86boot.iso -b boot/grub/stage2_eltorito -c .catalog \
            -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -N -l -R -U \
            -allow-multidot -no-iso-translate -cache-inodes -d -D -V \
            osolx86boot   /cdimage/i386

I also tried without copying personnalised script and it give the same kind of
error.

If you already made that kind of work please send me your receipe.

Thanks !