I'd like to be able to do a code review after changes are put
back to a mercurial repository.  One approach would be a way to
use webrev and feed it two revisions in the same repo.  Is there
a way to do that in webrev today?  Another approach would be a
small script written around meld.

Does anyone have something like this working?  A quick glance through
the cadmium sources didn't find anything like this, but I may have
missed something there.

There are a variety of tools for various platforms, and I personally will
probably use MacHg (which I found today).  But I'm specifically
looking for something that runs on Solaris without me having to port it.

If I have to write it, it'll be the shortest script possible to wrap either
meld or webrev.

--chris