On 30/03/11 08:27 AM, Will Fiveash wrote:
I've been using the onnv-gk-tools tools for a while when I setup a
project gate for an internal Solaris project.  Recently I was forced to
update my system to snv_161 and rebase the project gate to snv_162.  At
this point several things are not working.

Here's my situation: I've done hg merge in a rebase repo (it's a copy of
onnv-clone and I pulled the changsets from the project gate into it).
When I try to push from the rebase repo to the project repo I see:
remote: *** ERROR: Merge turd
remote: error: pretxnchangegroup.1 hook raised an exception: 'getgrnam(): name
not found: gk'

Hi Will,
it looks to me like you need to pull in the changeset I
asked for review of on 18 March:

http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/scm-migration-dev/2011-March/003686.html

You can find the webrev and patch at
http://cr.opensolaris.org/~jmcp/gktools-26_update/