Hello,
At Wednesday 08 February 2012 15:16:26 DaB. wrote:
>  According to an IRC discussion, some new disks that
> were planned to arrive in mid January have not yet been delivered.

just a small correction here: I never said that we wait for discs, but for a
delivery. The discs are already there, but there are not for the userland-
servers, but for the database-servers (some of them would dream of 88G free
space left). There are no plans at the moment to extend the space for /home.

And please don't compare server-technic with technic for a laptop. Our space
costs between 1 and 2€ per GB (and the necessary space for backup is not
included here) and not 0,20€/GB like for a laptop. And YES, I wish the TS
would get more money to spend, but I am the wrong guy to ask for (the Verein
can not even tell me, how much money I have to this year).

Sincerly,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885